? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas and New Year's






I know that it is the middle of January. But {sad to say} I have not had a chance to take my Christmas stuff down. But we had a good Christmas and the kids {well Brandon and Carson} had tons of fun opening gifts and seeing how many I would let them open right then. We got in a car accident on Christmas so were not able to see Sam's family that day. But Christmas got extended a little bit and we had Christmas with them on the 29th. It was fun to have it last a little longer. New Year's Eve was fun. We just had some family come over and I made dinner. We had Pasta E Fagioli and Fettucinni Alfredo. We had some other stuff and a lot of fun. Valerie wanted some lemon bars {that she never ate} so about 10:30 pm or so we went to Sater Bros and bought the stuff. Then at 12:00am we just said Happy New Year and kept on talking and whatever we were doing. We didn't get to bed until about 3:00am. Boy was I ever tired the next day!!! Lol But I spent New Year's Day with my mom and {sister in law} Celeste. While our husbands went golfing. We had a good time!!!

0 comments: