? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brandon pics....

Ok.... These are pics Brandon took!!!
Ok... Wow My in-laws fireplace...
A crashed Mater truck... The tow truck crashed... now what happens?

Ok and his really crazy mom. She's like really crazy- over the edge crazy! Oh wait I'm talking about myself. Oh well......



1 comments:

Lozano Family said...

O.K. - yeah Janelle, I thought that you forgot about me! And wow, Brandon sure does have a crazy Mommy - I suppose that makes her better at her job, and pretty darn good at being my buddy too!