? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friends...
As I sit here and think of what I've been through in the past week, the thing that sticks in my head are the actions of my friends! God has been so good to me! He has chosen only the best for me! I don't even know how to begin! My family has also been right by me to encourage me and let me know they are praying! Renee bringing me coffee and food up at the hospital. My parents bribing food. Celeste bringing her love and prayers (and the cute balloon and stuffed animal). It all got me through the rough patch! Although it's not all over and we are still fighting the sickness a little... We are way better than we were before.. And I know that is only because of the love and prayers of friends and family!

0 comments: