? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 4, 2011

Life...
So today on the way to take my kids to school I was thinking. (which doesn't come easy...lol). I was thinking how it looks like the sickness is finally leaving my house and other things are falling into place as well! I thought, wow maybe finally life is gonna run smooth for awhile! Then when I pick my kids up from school their teacher hands me a letter and is in tears! I read the letter after I left and they are closing the school! Really?? I mean what am I gonna do! I don't wanna send them to regular public school! And I can't afford Christian school! I hope I can find another charter school that's good! Help me pray!!!

0 comments: