? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dallas' first haircut...

This is Dallas at 12 1/2 months. I gave him his first haircut!
His hair was getting long. It was hanging over the back of his collar.
Couldn't take it anymore!!! lol!
This is after. He looks a lot better. I thought that he was going to cry while I was cutting it. But he actually laughed when I first started. Then when I got to the part where I needed his head down, he got really mad. But we got it done, and he looks much better!!!


0 comments: