? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

S'mores...

Ok I am 23 years old and had never had a s'more! Til one night I was bored so my mom and I went to the store to get a few things. (isn't that always how it begins...lol) So while we were there I decided to try and s'mores on the BBQ! You think I cooked those things? Yeah right... my dad did!



My dad was doing a fine job of making those s'mores. He just had to have a chared marshmellow!


I made the mistake of using paper towels. That thing was everywhere, (but NO that is not chocolate by my ear) But I'll tell you one thing it sure was yummy


0 comments: