? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

What to do sometimes...

Brandon has a wild sense of humor! That's an understatement! We were walking in the store a few weeks ago and there was an older man in a wheel chair. He had a long white beard and was kinda chubby. Brandon says real loud, "Mom you said it wasn't Christmas time, so why is Santa Claus here." Now I don't teach my kids there is a Santa and they know that everybody buys gifts and gives them out. But he's seen him in the malls, and got his picture taken just for fun. Well the man was NOT happy at all with what Brandon had said. I had to tell the man I was sorry! I felt so embarrassed and humiliated!
Another thing is Brandon learns quick. He gets on my dads computer a lot and plays little kids games online. But when my dad is at work he wants to play. But I have no idea what he plays or where my dad goes to get this stuff. So I always have to tell Brandon to wait until papi (my dad) gets home. One day he tells me to come here cause he needs help. So I go in the room and he has the google page pulled up. I don't even know how he got there. Then he wants me to type in "hang glider" cause that's the game he plays. He is totally insane!
Sometimes I don't know what to do with the stuff he comes up with... lol!!!

0 comments: