? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally...

Ok... Thresa tagged me awhile back and has been waiting for me to post the book deal. Here it is.
I was told to grab the closest book to me. Go to page 56 type the fifth line and the next two to five lines that follow. Pick five people who love books and who receive the bookworm award with honor. But the last part I will not do because I don't know five people who have blogs!

So here I go...

I have to be the center of the universe and none of If in his mind coming home means there's and irritating hell out of him and you'll see that love reflected back.

Ok... I don't even know if I did that right. But I tried. And it's the book "Proper care and feeding of Marriage." By Dr. Laura Schlessinger. And I guess you know why I'm reading it! Don't worry, I've made sure Sam knows he's reading it when I'm done... LOL!!!

0 comments: