? ??????????????Your Smile (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1563 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lonely Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (82 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 17767 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet...


On Christmas day the boys kept asking me for cookies and brownies and stuff. I finally told that it was Christmas and probably the only day in their life when I would ever say this. I told them to eat whatever they wanted, but that they could not come crying to me later when the had a tummy ache. Well as you see there they are digging into a pan of brownies. And who knows what else they had. Well later that night Brandon was kinda whining that he didn't feel all that great. I told him he better be quiet or he was going to be in trouble. Well let me tell you, ever since then he is very careful not to eat too many sweets in one day. By the way Carson did not get sick because he didn't eat as much as Brandon did.

0 comments: